Only 1,551 African migrants entered Yemen in September, a decrease of 63% since August when 4,176 migrants arrived in Yemen, the International Organization for Migration (IOM) has said. The African migrants enter Yemen through Lahj and Shabwa coasts. While the 2,249 mi...
The Ansar Allah (Houthi) fighters attempted Saturday to advance in Al-Dhale province, prompting fierce clashes with the pro-government joint forces, local military sources said. One pro-government soldier and an unknown number of Houthi fighters were killed. The Houthi group launched...
People in Yemen have temporarily forgotten the war their country has been seeing and have shifted their focus on the ongoing Hamas-Israeli conflict, which has so far left at least 600 Israelis and nearly 400 Palestinians dead, besides some thousands injured. On Saturday, Hamas fighte...
Child recruitment has flourished throughout the war in Yemen, and thousands of child soldiers have joined the frontlines in several Yemeni provinces. All parties to the conflict have recruited children, with the Ansar Allah (Houthi) group as the number-one recruiter of child soldiers. ...
Several Arab countries have called for an immediate halt to the ongoing escalation of war between Israel and Palestine’s Gaza fighters. Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar, and the UAE, among other countries in the Arab region and worldwide, have reacted to the fresh round of violenc...
Some individuals in Yemen claim to work for relief organizations that offer financial and in-kind support to needy families in multiple Yemeni provinces. They use deceptive approaches to collect money from families in return for registering them as beneficiaries. On Thursday, the Int...
Negotiations with the United States of America regarding arms shipments seized in the waters of the Arabian Sea and the Gulf of Aden, which were sent from the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps to the Houthi group in Yemen, were limited to light weapons, a senior Yemeni official tol...
A source from the Yemeni Foreign Ministry told Sheba Intelligence on Thursday that the employee who was investigated by the Italian authorities on drug trafficking charges no longer works at the Yemeni embassy in Rome, and his diplomatic mission ended in 2019. Informed sourc...
The Ansar Allah (Houthi) group targeted Thursday the Sa'ila al-Mail camp for displaced people north of Marib with a rocket projectile, causing material damage. No casualty was reported, local sources in Marib said. The attack happened in line with the arrival of the UN Envoy'...
The “Yemeni Heritage Symphonies” concert concluded Tuesday in the French capital, Paris, after two days of playing diverse and authentic Yemeni Music, conveying a message of peace to the world. Seventy musicians from Yemen and other countries participated in the conc...
The Hadramout-based Criminal Court of First Instance, specializing in terrorism and state security cases, sentenced Wednesday four Yemeni men to death for kidnapping two aid workers last year. The four convicts are Mohammed Ali Al Harthi, Ali Ghaleb Al Shaafa Al S...
Sanaa and other cities under the control of the Ansar Allah (Houthi) group are witnessing a significant deployment of security forces, and the Houthi intelligence services are tightening control over security, military and civilian leaders, security sources told Sheba Intellige...
Political disputes between the present governor of Hadramout, Mabkhout bin Madi, and the former governor, a member of the Presidential Leadership Council, Faraj Al-Bahsani, have affected the security situation in the province and led to the spread of gangs that created chaos and co...
Ansar Allah (Houthi) group has moved drones and missiles to Al-Bayda in central Yemen and Al-Jand Airport in Taiz province, informed sources told Sheba Intelligence on Monday. The weapons movement and the military preparations indicate a possible escalation in the...
The Polish government withdrew its 40000-tonne wheat grant to Yemen, a decision taken after about eight months of waiting for the Yemeni government to find a way to transport the shipment to war-ravaged Yemen, where millions experience food insecurity. The decl...
The second phase of negotiations that were supposed to begin between the Ansar Allah (Houthi) group and Yemen’s UN-recognized government faltered, informed sources in the Omani capital, Muscat, told Sheba Intelligence on Sunday. This came after the Houthi gr...
The latest Houthi drone attack on the southern border of Saudi Arabia constitutes a serious threat to the peace process and regional stability, said the UN Security Council (UNSC) in a statement late Friday. The SC described the attack as “egregious and escalatory” and urg...
The specialized naval forces of the Ansar Allah (Houthi) group received intensive training, which began two days ago, in Al-Luhiya area, located on the Red Sea coast between the ports of Medi in the north and Hodeida in the south, informed security sources told Sheba Intelligence on Satu...
Since the outbreak of war nine years ago, millions of Yemenis have been living under challenging conditions, especially having access to health and medical services, due to the collapse of state institutions and the exposure of many health facilities to damag...
The Yemeni government has declined to transport 40000 tonnes of wheat from the Polish Authority to Yemen, saying that it cannot bear the transportation fees, an official letter obtained by Sheba Intelligence has shown. The Aden-based Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation...
501 - 520 of ( 582 ) records